Can I pay by credit card over the telephone:
We are more than happy to accept most UK Credit or Debit cards, please call us at 01840 230069 and we will happily accept your order and card payment.
Remember you can also pay by card online – simpler!
Can I pay by cheque:
We are more than happy to accept any UK bank cheque. However if the product is customised, we cannot start the manufacture process until the funds have cleared. Our standard products will only be shipped after funds have cleared. Please make cheques payable to ‘Cornish Pride Engineering’ and send them here.
If you are not satisfied with the item you have chosen, please let us know by e-mail within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. We will be happy to offer you an exchange or, if you prefer, a refund – provided that you return the unwanted goods to us in fully resalable condition and in their original undamaged packaging.
If these terms are not met, The Fire Pit Shop reserves the right to refuse a refund, or to deduct up to 20% of the selling price from the refund due.
Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
We are sorry that we are unable to exchange or refund customised made-to-order items.
For all returns you will be asked to arrange and pay for the return of the items to Cornish Pride Engineering. We are happy to arrange collection, but the cost will be charged to you and may be deducted from any refund due.
- Due to their excellent heat output, care must be taken where you place your fire pit. On a stone surface is perfect, but if placing on timber decking ensure the unit is sited on a non combustible base and not directly on any wood surface.
- Please note, if you are placing your fire pit on grass the heat from the fire pit could scorch the grass under the fire pit.
- For the best heat output on windy evenings, always use the spark hood as this reduces any wind effect on the flame.
- Light the fire one hour before your guests arrive using dry timber as this will reduce smoke.
- For Bar B Queuing, remove the spark hood and place the BBQ grill over the hot ashes.
- Always use the supplied lifting hook.
- After use when the fire pit has cooled remove any ash, wash out with water and dry off. A hole is positioned in a corner of the fire pit base to drain the water out.
- Never leave the fire pit uncovered outside in inclement weather, store your fire pit under cover when not in use.
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times when the fire pit is lit as the steel becomes very hot.
- Do not place your fire pit near a hedge, building or combustible material as a spark could start an unwanted fire.
- Keep a supply of water to hand to dampen down if required
- Only use charcoal and wood on the fire.
- Always use the lifting hook supplied when moving the BBQ grill or spark hood.